Bonne Bay Cottages is located on the beautiful Viking Trail (Route 430) at the gateway to Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bonne Bay Cottages provides visitors to Gros Morne with the best accommodation rates in the park area.
Our cabins provide easy access to the park plus we provide nature lovers with
quick access to:
- Hiking, fishing, kayaking
- Cycling (road and mountain)
- Boat tours (lazy, informative or adventurous)
- Trout fishing & Salmon rivers
- Lakes & ponds for canoeing
- Whale watching & Iceberg hunting
- World Class snowmobiling
- Downhill & Cross country skiing
Stay with us and enjoy Newfoundland hospitality at its best!
Enjoy the comfort of our clean, modern one or two bedroom cabins, efficiency units with all you need for an extended stay. Our cabins offer great comfort and include:
- Free Wifi
- Electric Heat
- Bedding & Towels
- Satellite TV
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Private deck with personal barbecue
- Fridge & Stove
- Dishes, Cutlery & Cooking Utensils
- Free Parking
- 6 person OUTDOOR Hot Tub (Note: one group at a time may use the hot-tub — there is a sign-in sheet for each group to book separately).